Brand New | NATA P&C Plus Insurance Program
The National Air Transportation Association (NATA) just launched a P&C Plus Insurance Program with Chubb Insurance.
The agreement, which was announced in June, provides a full suite of insurance coverage for members. This broker-driven program delivers flexible coverage options with a quick and simple enrollment process.
The NATA P&C Plus Program offers a range of coverages including:
- Inland Marine
- Comprehensive Commercial Automobile
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Directors & Officers and Entity Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Employed Lawyers Liability
- Cyber Security
- Kidnap Ransom and Extortion
- Workplace Violence Expense
- Environmental Liability - TankSafe
Speak with your broker about this new offering or fill out the form below to speak with a Program representative.
If your broker does not currently have a contract with Chubb, a solution has been created whereby there is an easy pathway for all brokers to access NATA P&C Plus via Chubb Insurance Solution Agency – the Chubb owned wholesaling facility fully licensed in all 50 states which brokers can utilize.
Program administered by AP Aerospace Programs on behalf of NATA.