NATA members and Safety 1st users now have the option of supplementing their online training with world-class in-person programs customized to meet the need of their particular operating environment and equipment.
All OnSITE courses are built upon the same NATA Safety 1st foundation that is trusted at over 2,000 locations globally and are facilitated by industry professionals with years of experience in ground handling safety, training and implementation of the NATA Safety 1st program.
The NATA Safety 1st OnSITE is a customized supplementary training program that can be scheduled for one or two days with one or more instructors. Companies can choose from the following courses when constructing their customized program:
- Aviation Fuel Quality Refresher
- Advanced Fuel Quality Control
- Fuel Quality Control Inspector Trainer
- Safety 1st Towing Safety Program
- Ground Handling Human Factors
- General Ramp Safety
- Customer Service Excellence
- Hazard Communication**
- Spill Prevention Control & Counter Measures (SPCC) Training**
- Fire Safety Classroom & Hands-on (includes portable fire extinguisher use)
**Annual Regulatory Requirement
Customized | In-Person | A New Way to Purchase Safety 1st | Unlimited Use, Fixed Annual Cost
- Fixed annual cost (no more swiping your credit card for every course!)
- Unlimited use of all Safety 1st training for each employee
- No additional training cost for employee turnover
- Option for monthly billing
Expand your training program, not your budget!
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org | (202) 774-1532 | (800) 808-6282
Universal Weather Subscription